Understanding The Power Of Delivering An Amazing Employee And Customer Experience with Jason S Bradshaw on the Navigating Customer Experience Podcast
It was great to sit down with Yanique Grant to discuss the power of customer and employee experience – helping organizations transform the experience to transform the business.
You can see the episode notes and Yanique Grant’s work here.
Here are the questions we cover in the show
- In your own words, can you share a little bit about your journey, how you got to where you are today?
- Can you maybe share one or two examples of just experiences you’ve had either working in an organization where you saw that the employee experience is just as important as the customer experience or even in a capacity where you played a leadership role and you saw that it really played an impactful part?
- What are some areas that you think organizations have had to maybe give a little bit more emphasis to, especially in light of this global pandemic?
- Could you share with us maybe what’s the one online resource, tool, website or app that you absolutely can’t live without in your business?
- Could you also share maybe one or two books that have had the biggest impact on you, it could have been a book that you read recently, or maybe a book that you read a very long time ago, but it still has had a great impact on you.
- We have a lot of listeners who are business owners and managers who definitely feel that they have great products and services, but sometimes they feel that they lack the constantly motivated human capital, so constantly motivated human people. If you were sitting across the table from one of these persons, what is the one piece of advice that you would give them to have a successful business?
- Could you share with our audience, what’s the one thing that’s going on in your life right now that you’re really excited about? It could be something that you’re working on to develop yourself or your people.
- Where can listeners find you online?
- Do you have a quote or saying that during times of adversity or challenge, you’ll tend to revert to this quarter or saying, it kind of just helps to get you back on track or get you refocused.